BOAT (CURRENCY:BOAT) traded 41.8% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on May 16th. During the last week, BOAT has traded 34.9% higher against the US dollar. BOAT has a market cap of $17,214.00 and $8.00 worth of BOAT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BOAT coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $151.12 or 0.01913871 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.20 or 0.00053141 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $31.86 or 0.00403563 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012998 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00007019 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00011558 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00008424 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00005984 BTC.
BOAT is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the HMQ1725 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 3rd, 2017. BOAT’s total supply is 72,661,443 coins. The official website for BOAT is boatcoin.net. BOAT’s official Twitter account is @doubloon_boat.
Buying and Selling BOAT
BOAT can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BOAT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BOAT should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BOAT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BOAT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BOAT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.