Bread (CURRENCY:BRD) traded down 7.6% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on May 16th. One Bread token can now be bought for $0.48 or 0.00006093 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, Tokenomy, Cobinhood and OKEx. Bread has a total market capitalization of $42.46 million and $909,478.00 worth of Bread was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Bread has traded up 21.9% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005311 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $25.95 or 0.00330413 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012714 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001757 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0288 or 0.00000367 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $65.21 or 0.00830376 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.08 or 0.00153808 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004750 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000100 BTC.
Bread Token Profile
Bread’s launch date was December 1st, 2017. Bread’s total supply is 88,862,718 tokens and its circulating supply is 88,733,978 tokens. The Reddit community for Bread is /r/breadwallet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bread’s official Twitter account is @breadapp and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bread is BRD.com .
Bread Token Trading
Bread can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Tokenomy, IDEX, Cobinhood, Binance and OKEx. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bread directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bread should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bread using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bread Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bread and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.