Chronobank (CURRENCY:TIME) traded up 3.6% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on May 16th. Chronobank has a market capitalization of $2.29 million and $149,359.00 worth of Chronobank was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Chronobank coin can currently be bought for $3.23 or 0.00041127 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Chronobank has traded 34.8% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00005285 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $25.76 or 0.00328247 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00012675 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001766 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0289 or 0.00000368 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $65.01 or 0.00828497 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.97 or 0.00152478 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004816 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000096 BTC.
Chronobank’s launch date was December 8th, 2016. Chronobank’s total supply is 710,113 coins. The official message board for Chronobank is blog.chronobank.io. Chronobank’s official Twitter account is @ChronobankNews and its Facebook page is accessible here. Chronobank’s official website is chronobank.io. The Reddit community for Chronobank is /r/ChronoBank and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Chronobank Coin Trading
Chronobank can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chronobank directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Chronobank should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Chronobank using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Chronobank Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chronobank and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.