ContentBox (CURRENCY:BOX) traded up 8.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on May 16th. In the last seven days, ContentBox has traded up 33.1% against the U.S. dollar. ContentBox has a market cap of $5.73 million and approximately $1.37 million worth of ContentBox was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ContentBox token can now be purchased for about $0.0067 or 0.00000086 BTC on exchanges including Bilaxy, CPDAX, Huobi and DDEX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.46 or 0.00018606 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.14 or 0.00027293 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0834 or 0.00001061 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00005207 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000095 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0412 or 0.00000525 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003998 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0964 or 0.00001227 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001373 BTC.
ContentBox (BOX) uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on August 23rd, 2018. ContentBox’s total supply is 3,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 851,609,920 tokens. ContentBox’s official Twitter account is @Contentbox_one. The official message board for ContentBox is medium.com/contentbox. The Reddit community for ContentBox is /r/ContentBoxOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ContentBox’s official website is contentbox.one.
ContentBox Token Trading
ContentBox can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, Bilaxy, Huobi, UEX and CPDAX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ContentBox directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ContentBox should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ContentBox using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ContentBox Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ContentBox and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.