Cortex (CURRENCY:CTXC) traded 2.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on May 16th. One Cortex token can currently be purchased for $0.18 or 0.00002241 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi, DEx.top, DDEX and CoinEx. Cortex has a market cap of $26.45 million and $8.22 million worth of Cortex was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Cortex has traded 22.1% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005273 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.76 or 0.00326841 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012669 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0284 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $64.59 or 0.00819454 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.89 or 0.00150859 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004811 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000095 BTC.
Cortex’s launch date was February 8th, 2018. Cortex’s total supply is 299,792,458 tokens and its circulating supply is 149,792,458 tokens. Cortex’s official Twitter account is @CTXCBlockchain. The official message board for Cortex is medium.com/@CTXCBlockchain. The Reddit community for Cortex is /r/Cortex_Official and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Cortex is www.cortexlabs.ai.
Buying and Selling Cortex
Cortex can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DEx.top, BitForex, DDEX, CoinEx, CoinTiger, OKEx, CoinBene, Bithumb, DragonEX, Ethfinex, Huobi and UEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cortex directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cortex should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cortex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cortex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cortex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.