Debitum (CURRENCY:DEB) traded 2.2% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on May 16th. Debitum has a market capitalization of $625,109.00 and $4,283.00 worth of Debitum was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Debitum has traded 16.1% lower against the US dollar. One Debitum token can currently be purchased for $0.0031 or 0.00000040 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005312 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $26.08 or 0.00331201 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012730 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001757 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0287 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $65.96 or 0.00837673 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $12.04 or 0.00152937 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004901 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000100 BTC.
Debitum Token Profile
Debitum launched on October 26th, 2017. Debitum’s total supply is 400,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 199,645,716 tokens. The official message board for Debitum is blog.debitum.network. The Reddit community for Debitum is /r/DebitumNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Debitum is debitum.network. Debitum’s official Twitter account is @DebitumNetwork.
Debitum Token Trading
Debitum can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Debitum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Debitum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Debitum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Debitum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Debitum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.