DECENT (CURRENCY:DCT) traded down 7.3% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on May 16th. DECENT has a market capitalization of $5.51 million and $701,960.00 worth of DECENT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, DECENT has traded 26.6% higher against the US dollar. One DECENT coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.11 or 0.00001371 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BCEX, HitBTC, LBank and Upbit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.45 or 0.00018493 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.13 or 0.00027198 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0830 or 0.00001059 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00005177 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0412 or 0.00000525 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003997 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0959 or 0.00001224 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000085 BTC.
DECENT (DCT) uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 10th, 2016. DECENT’s total supply is 73,197,775 coins and its circulating supply is 51,306,089 coins. DECENT’s official Twitter account is @DECENTplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for DECENT is /r/decentplatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for DECENT is decent.ch.
Buying and Selling DECENT
DECENT can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ChaoEX, Bittrex, HitBTC, BCEX, Upbit and LBank. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DECENT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DECENT should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DECENT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DECENT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DECENT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.