eBitcoinCash (CURRENCY:EBCH) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on May 16th. One eBitcoinCash token can currently be bought for about $0.0590 or 0.00000711 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). In the last seven days, eBitcoinCash has traded up 8.5% against the dollar. eBitcoinCash has a market capitalization of $547,661.00 and approximately $906.00 worth of eBitcoinCash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00005285 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $25.76 or 0.00328247 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00012675 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001766 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0289 or 0.00000368 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $65.01 or 0.00828497 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.97 or 0.00152478 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004816 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000096 BTC.
eBitcoinCash’s launch date was March 15th, 2017. eBitcoinCash’s total supply is 21,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 9,285,500 tokens. eBitcoinCash’s official Twitter account is @ebchcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. eBitcoinCash’s official website is CoinPulse.io.
Buying and Selling eBitcoinCash
eBitcoinCash can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as eBitcoinCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade eBitcoinCash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy eBitcoinCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for eBitcoinCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for eBitcoinCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.