Electra (CURRENCY:ECA) traded up 15.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on May 16th. One Electra coin can now be purchased for $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, CoinBene, Cryptohub and Fatbtc. Over the last week, Electra has traded up 93.1% against the U.S. dollar. Electra has a market cap of $10.20 million and approximately $75,980.00 worth of Electra was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- SpaceChain (SPC) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000097 BTC.
- Bulwark (BWK) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0498 or 0.00000630 BTC.
- Denarius (D) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0873 or 0.00001106 BTC.
- VIP Tokens (VIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Virta Unique Coin (VUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Powercoin (PWR) traded 22.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- NamoCoin (NAMO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Electra Coin Profile
Electra (ECA) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the NIST5 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 30th, 2017. Electra’s total supply is 29,404,209,200 coins and its circulating supply is 28,537,052,647 coins. The Reddit community for Electra is /r/Electra_Currency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Electra’s official Twitter account is @ElectracoinECA. Electra’s official website is electraproject.org.
Buying and Selling Electra
Electra can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinFalcon, Cryptopia, Fatbtc, CoinBene, CryptoBridge, Cryptohub and Novaexchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electra directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Electra should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Electra using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Electra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.