Elite (CURRENCY:1337) traded 614.2% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on May 16th. One Elite coin can currently be bought for about $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi and Cryptohub. Elite has a total market cap of $8.87 million and approximately $1,791.00 worth of Elite was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Elite has traded 756.2% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00012969 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00011586 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded up 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003065 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002430 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004608 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00006874 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00009118 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.69 or 0.00123419 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Elite (1337) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. It launched on January 8th, 2016. Elite’s total supply is 29,216,652,384 coins and its circulating supply is 26,414,299,269 coins. Elite’s official website is www.elitecurrency.net. The Reddit community for Elite is /r/1337Foundation and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Elite’s official Twitter account is @1337CoinUpdates.
Buying and Selling Elite
Elite can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptohub, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Elite directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Elite should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Elite using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Elite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elite and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.