Elysian (CURRENCY:ELY) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on May 16th. Elysian has a total market cap of $163,434.00 and approximately $142,906.00 worth of Elysian was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Elysian token can now be bought for $0.0019 or 0.00000024 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, CoinExchange, YoBit and BitForex. In the last week, Elysian has traded 5.2% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005311 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $25.95 or 0.00330413 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012714 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001757 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0288 or 0.00000367 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $65.21 or 0.00830376 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.08 or 0.00153808 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004750 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000100 BTC.
Elysian’s genesis date was June 4th, 2018. Elysian’s total supply is 260,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 86,966,210 tokens. The Reddit community for Elysian is /r/Elysian_ELY and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Elysian is medium.com/@Elysian_Ely. Elysian’s official Twitter account is @Elysian_ELY and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Elysian Token Trading
Elysian can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Stocks.Exchange, Mercatox, BitForex, YoBit, Liquid, Hotbit and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Elysian directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Elysian should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Elysian using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Elysian Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elysian and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.