Enjin Coin (CURRENCY:ENJ) traded down 2.1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on May 16th. One Enjin Coin token can now be bought for about $0.15 or 0.00001908 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, IDEX, OKEx and Kucoin. Enjin Coin has a total market cap of $114.90 million and $19.13 million worth of Enjin Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Enjin Coin has traded up 22.5% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00005285 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.76 or 0.00328247 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00012675 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001766 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0289 or 0.00000368 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $65.01 or 0.00828497 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.97 or 0.00152478 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004816 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000096 BTC.
Enjin Coin Profile
Enjin Coin was first traded on July 24th, 2017. Enjin Coin’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 767,432,985 tokens. Enjin Coin’s official website is enjincoin.io. The Reddit community for Enjin Coin is /r/EnjinCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Enjin Coin’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Enjin Coin
Enjin Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Kucoin, Bittrex, Liqui, Binance, IDEX, AirSwap, Coinrail, Kyber Network, HitBTC, Bancor Network, COSS, Cobinhood, Livecoin, Upbit, OKEx and Tidex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Enjin Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Enjin Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Enjin Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Enjin Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Enjin Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.