EtherSportz (CURRENCY:ESZ) traded down 10.6% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on May 16th. Over the last seven days, EtherSportz has traded up 41.1% against the U.S. dollar. EtherSportz has a total market cap of $175,359.00 and approximately $64.00 worth of EtherSportz was traded on exchanges in the last day. One EtherSportz token can currently be bought for $0.0258 or 0.00000329 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bancor Network and IDEX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $664.95 or 0.08483706 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000276 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.61 or 0.00033245 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001424 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0536 or 0.00000683 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00011838 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
EtherSportz (CRYPTO:ESZ) is a token. It was first traded on January 16th, 2018. EtherSportz’s total supply is 6,805,580 tokens. EtherSportz’s official Twitter account is @EtherSportz and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for EtherSportz is /r/EtherSportz and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. EtherSportz’s official website is ethersportz.com.
Buying and Selling EtherSportz
EtherSportz can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EtherSportz directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EtherSportz should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EtherSportz using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EtherSportz Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EtherSportz and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.