FairCoin (CURRENCY:FAIR) traded up 13.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on May 16th. One FairCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0700 or 0.00000875 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. FairCoin has a total market cap of $3.72 million and $2,523.00 worth of FairCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, FairCoin has traded 8.5% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $154.01 or 0.01925873 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.29 or 0.00053695 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.64 or 0.00408138 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00013089 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00007101 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00011682 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00008620 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00006069 BTC.
FairCoin Coin Profile
FAIR is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the ProofofCooperation hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 6th, 2014. FairCoin’s total supply is 53,193,831 coins. FairCoin’s official Twitter account is @FairCoinTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here. FairCoin’s official website is fair-coin.org.
FairCoin Coin Trading
FairCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FairCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade FairCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase FairCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FairCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FairCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.