FirstBlood (CURRENCY:1ST) traded down 11.3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on May 16th. One FirstBlood token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0835 or 0.00001063 BTC on exchanges including Gatecoin, ZB.COM, OKEx and IDEX. FirstBlood has a total market cap of $7.14 million and $1,039.00 worth of FirstBlood was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, FirstBlood has traded down 14% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005311 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.95 or 0.00330413 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012714 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001757 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0288 or 0.00000367 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $65.21 or 0.00830376 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $12.08 or 0.00153808 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004750 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000100 BTC.
FirstBlood Token Profile
FirstBlood was first traded on September 25th, 2016. FirstBlood’s total supply is 93,468,691 tokens and its circulating supply is 85,558,371 tokens. FirstBlood’s official Twitter account is @firstbloodio. FirstBlood’s official website is firstblood.io.
FirstBlood Token Trading
FirstBlood can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Gatecoin, IDEX, Livecoin, ZB.COM, Liqui and OKEx. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FirstBlood directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade FirstBlood should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase FirstBlood using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FirstBlood Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FirstBlood and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.