Footballcoin (CURRENCY:XFC) traded down 2.7% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on May 16th. In the last week, Footballcoin has traded 34.8% higher against the dollar. Footballcoin has a market capitalization of $2.99 million and $5,466.00 worth of Footballcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Footballcoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0080 or 0.00000102 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Exrates, Coindeal and Livecoin.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $149.74 or 0.01910443 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00005953 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0186 or 0.00000238 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001750 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0209 or 0.00000267 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00011911 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003021 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
Footballcoin Coin Profile
Footballcoin (XFC) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 13th, 2014. Footballcoin’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 374,660,526 coins. The official website for Footballcoin is www.footballcoin.io. Footballcoin’s official Twitter account is @xfcfootballcoin.
Footballcoin Coin Trading
Footballcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Coindeal and Exrates. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Footballcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Footballcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Footballcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Footballcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Footballcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.