FREE Coin (CURRENCY:FREE) traded up 91.6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on May 16th. One FREE Coin token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges including Crex24 and Token Store. During the last seven days, FREE Coin has traded 122.4% higher against the US dollar. FREE Coin has a total market cap of $1.72 million and $5,286.00 worth of FREE Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00005285 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.76 or 0.00328247 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00012675 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001766 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0289 or 0.00000368 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $65.01 or 0.00828497 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.97 or 0.00152478 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004816 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000096 BTC.
FREE Coin Profile
FREE Coin’s genesis date was April 5th, 2018. FREE Coin’s total supply is 10,000,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 8,700,200,594,990 tokens. FREE Coin’s official Twitter account is @THE_FREE_COIN and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for FREE Coin is www.FREEcoin.technology.
FREE Coin Token Trading
FREE Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Token Store and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FREE Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade FREE Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FREE Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FREE Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FREE Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.