Gifto (CURRENCY:GTO) traded 3.2% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on May 16th. One Gifto token can currently be bought for $0.0273 or 0.00000349 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Kryptono, Bittrex, Allbit and BiteBTC. In the last seven days, Gifto has traded 13.3% higher against the US dollar. Gifto has a total market capitalization of $16.50 million and approximately $15.42 million worth of Gifto was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005312 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $25.85 or 0.00329806 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012763 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001748 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0286 or 0.00000365 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $65.12 or 0.00830784 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $12.02 or 0.00153312 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004753 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000099 BTC.
Gifto launched on December 14th, 2017. Gifto’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 604,212,222 tokens. The official website for Gifto is gifto.io. The Reddit community for Gifto is /r/GIFTO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Gifto’s official Twitter account is @GIFTO_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Gifto Token Trading
Gifto can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kyber Network, Binance, Allbit, Bancor Network, BiteBTC, Bithumb, Kryptono, OKEx, Bittrex, Cobinhood, Bibox, CoinTiger, Upbit, Coinnest and CPDAX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gifto directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gifto should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Gifto using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gifto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gifto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.