GoldMint (CURRENCY:MNTP) traded up 4.9% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on May 16th. GoldMint has a market capitalization of $330,262.00 and approximately $912.00 worth of GoldMint was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, GoldMint has traded 31.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. One GoldMint coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.17 or 0.00002184 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin, Bancor Network, YoBit and IDEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005268 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $25.99 or 0.00329195 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012670 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001767 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0289 or 0.00000366 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $65.23 or 0.00826141 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.10 or 0.00153289 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004783 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000100 BTC.
GoldMint Coin Profile
GoldMint launched on August 15th, 2017. GoldMint’s total supply is 10,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 1,914,997 coins. GoldMint’s official website is www.goldmint.io. The Reddit community for GoldMint is /r/goldmintio and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. GoldMint’s official Twitter account is @goldmint_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for GoldMint is blog.goldmint.io.
Buying and Selling GoldMint
GoldMint can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, IDEX, Bancor Network and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoldMint directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoldMint should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GoldMint using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GoldMint Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoldMint and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.