Ignis (CURRENCY:IGNIS) traded down 3.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on May 16th. During the last week, Ignis has traded 12.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. Ignis has a market cap of $15.76 million and approximately $921,328.00 worth of Ignis was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ignis token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0207 or 0.00000264 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Vebitcoin, Indodax and STEX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005312 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $25.85 or 0.00329806 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012763 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001748 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0286 or 0.00000365 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $65.12 or 0.00830784 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $12.02 or 0.00153312 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004753 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000099 BTC.
Ignis launched on August 5th, 2017. Ignis’ total supply is 999,449,694 tokens and its circulating supply is 761,143,950 tokens. The official website for Ignis is www.ardorplatform.org/ignis%E2%80%94first-childchain. The Reddit community for Ignis is /r/Ignis. Ignis’ official Twitter account is @Jelurida.
Buying and Selling Ignis
Ignis can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX, HitBTC, Coinbit, Vebitcoin, Upbit, Indodax and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ignis directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ignis should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ignis using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ignis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ignis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.