Liquidity Network (CURRENCY:LQD) traded 10.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on May 16th. In the last week, Liquidity Network has traded up 17.2% against the U.S. dollar. Liquidity Network has a total market cap of $2.82 million and approximately $131,977.00 worth of Liquidity Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Liquidity Network token can now be bought for approximately $0.0650 or 0.00000813 BTC on major exchanges including Bilaxy, Hotbit, IDEX and LATOKEN.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00005404 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $26.47 or 0.00331035 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012558 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 18% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001825 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0299 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $68.05 or 0.00850982 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $12.41 or 0.00155175 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004845 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000100 BTC.
Liquidity Network Profile
Liquidity Network’s launch date was November 1st, 2015. Liquidity Network’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 43,334,645 tokens. Liquidity Network’s official message board is email@example.com. Liquidity Network’s official Twitter account is @tech_liquid. Liquidity Network’s official website is liquidity.network.
Liquidity Network Token Trading
Liquidity Network can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy, LATOKEN, IDEX and Hotbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Liquidity Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Liquidity Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Liquidity Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Liquidity Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Liquidity Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.