Lunyr (CURRENCY:LUN) traded up 2.1% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on May 16th. In the last week, Lunyr has traded 23.5% higher against the dollar. Lunyr has a total market cap of $5.98 million and approximately $1.04 million worth of Lunyr was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Lunyr token can now be purchased for $2.60 or 0.00033211 BTC on major exchanges including Upbit, Binance, Bittrex and Huobi.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005312 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $25.85 or 0.00329806 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012763 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001748 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0286 or 0.00000365 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $65.12 or 0.00830784 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.02 or 0.00153312 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004753 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000099 BTC.
Lunyr Token Profile
Lunyr’s genesis date was March 8th, 2017. Lunyr’s total supply is 2,703,356 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,297,853 tokens. Lunyr’s official website is lunyr.com. The Reddit community for Lunyr is /r/Lunyr and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Lunyr’s official Twitter account is @Lunyrinc and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Lunyr
Lunyr can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Bittrex, BigONE, HitBTC, BiteBTC, Binance, Upbit, Liqui, Huobi and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lunyr directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lunyr should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Lunyr using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lunyr Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lunyr and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.