Metal (CURRENCY:MTL) traded down 1.2% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on May 16th. During the last week, Metal has traded up 13.4% against the US dollar. One Metal token can now be bought for about $0.46 or 0.00005863 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Huobi, IDEX and Kyber Network. Metal has a total market capitalization of $20.18 million and $4.19 million worth of Metal was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005311 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $25.95 or 0.00330413 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012714 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001757 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0288 or 0.00000367 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $65.21 or 0.00830376 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00021775 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $12.08 or 0.00153808 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.46 or 0.00018606 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Metal (CRYPTO:MTL) uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on June 9th, 2017. Metal’s total supply is 66,588,888 tokens and its circulating supply is 43,842,284 tokens. The Reddit community for Metal is /r/MetalPay. Metal’s official website is www.metalpay.com. Metal’s official Twitter account is @metalpaysme and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Metal
Metal can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Tidex, Cryptopia, Kyber Network, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Huobi, Livecoin, Binance, OKEx and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Metal directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Metal should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Metal using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Metal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.