MIR COIN (CURRENCY:MIR) traded up 0.4% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on May 16th. During the last week, MIR COIN has traded up 5.8% against the US dollar. MIR COIN has a total market capitalization of $4.58 million and $358,751.00 worth of MIR COIN was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One MIR COIN coin can now be purchased for $0.0074 or 0.00000094 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including LATOKEN and BitForex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005311 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.95 or 0.00330413 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012714 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001757 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0288 or 0.00000367 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $65.21 or 0.00830376 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.08 or 0.00153808 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004750 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000100 BTC.
MIR COIN Coin Profile
MIR COIN’s total supply is 1,300,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 620,041,495 coins. The official message board for MIR COIN is medium.com/@blockchainmir. MIR COIN’s official Twitter account is @mircoin01 and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for MIR COIN is www.mircoin.io.
Buying and Selling MIR COIN
MIR COIN can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex and LATOKEN. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MIR COIN directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MIR COIN should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MIR COIN using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MIR COIN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MIR COIN and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.