Nano (CURRENCY:NANO) traded down 4.7% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on May 16th. Nano has a market cap of $243.43 million and approximately $27.48 million worth of Nano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Nano coin can currently be bought for approximately $1.83 or 0.00023281 BTC on exchanges including RightBTC, Mercatox, Gate.io and CoinEx. Over the last seven days, Nano has traded up 24% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7,873.45 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $260.30 or 0.03317096 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $401.40 or 0.05115072 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $95.84 or 0.01221319 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $87.82 or 0.01119151 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.60 or 0.00096887 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $75.92 or 0.00967510 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $23.37 or 0.00297760 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000014 BTC.
Nano Coin Profile
Nano (CRYPTO:NANO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Blake2b hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 29th, 2016. Nano’s total supply is 133,248,289 coins. Nano’s official website is nano.org/en. Nano’s official message board is forum.raiblocks.net. The Reddit community for Nano is /r/raiblocks and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Nano’s official Twitter account is @raiblocks and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Nano
Nano can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEx, Mercatox, Koinex, Bitinka, CoinFalcon, Binance, RightBTC, Nanex, Kucoin, HitBTC, OKEx, Coindeal, Gate.io and Bit-Z. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nano should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Nano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.