Photon (CURRENCY:PHO) traded up 42% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on May 16th. Over the last week, Photon has traded down 6.7% against the US dollar. One Photon coin can now be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges including C-Patex and Cryptopia. Photon has a market capitalization of $418,298.00 and $821.00 worth of Photon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7,968.70 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 12.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $266.45 or 0.03346599 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $412.48 or 0.05180767 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $98.09 or 0.01232013 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $89.64 or 0.01125880 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.84 or 0.00098462 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $76.97 or 0.00966705 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.55 or 0.00295756 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00023306 BTC.
Photon is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the BLAKE256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 21st, 2016. Photon’s total supply is 28,429,800,469 coins. The official website for Photon is www.photoncc.com. Photon’s official Twitter account is @PhotonCoin.
Buying and Selling Photon
Photon can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-Patex and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Photon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Photon should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Photon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Photon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Photon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.