Proton Token (CURRENCY:PTT) traded 43.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on May 16th. During the last week, Proton Token has traded up 46.1% against the U.S. dollar. Proton Token has a total market cap of $370,557.00 and $107,845.00 worth of Proton Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Proton Token token can now be bought for about $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on exchanges including FCoin, BitForex, DDEX and LBank.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005311 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $25.95 or 0.00330413 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012714 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001757 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0288 or 0.00000367 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $65.21 or 0.00830376 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.08 or 0.00153808 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004750 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000100 BTC.
Proton Token Token Profile
Proton Token’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,393,756,400 tokens. Proton Token’s official website is www.proton.global. Proton Token’s official Twitter account is @proton_global.
Buying and Selling Proton Token
Proton Token can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex, CoinTiger, LBank, BCEX, DDEX and FCoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Proton Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Proton Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Proton Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Proton Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Proton Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.