Ragnarok (CURRENCY:RAGNA) traded up 24% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on May 16th. Over the last seven days, Ragnarok has traded down 12.3% against the dollar. One Ragnarok coin can currently be bought for about $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Escodex and Crex24. Ragnarok has a market capitalization of $8,866.00 and $1.00 worth of Ragnarok was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005311 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $25.95 or 0.00330413 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012714 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001757 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0288 or 0.00000367 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $65.21 or 0.00830376 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.08 or 0.00153808 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004750 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000100 BTC.
Ragnarok’s total supply is 16,830,167 coins and its circulating supply is 12,537,771 coins. Ragnarok’s official website is ragnaproject.io. Ragnarok’s official Twitter account is @ragnaofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Ragnarok Coin Trading
Ragnarok can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Escodex and Crex24. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ragnarok directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ragnarok should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ragnarok using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ragnarok Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ragnarok and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.