Rise (CURRENCY:RISE) traded down 4.7% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on May 16th. One Rise coin can now be purchased for $0.0143 or 0.00000181 BTC on popular exchanges including OpenLedger DEX, YoBit and RightBTC. In the last seven days, Rise has traded up 29.8% against the US dollar. Rise has a total market capitalization of $1.96 million and $5,801.00 worth of Rise was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.47 or 0.00081941 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00007731 BTC.
- High Performance Blockchain (HPB) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00005384 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded up 50.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0906 or 0.00001147 BTC.
- Zipper (ZIP) traded up 25.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- MUSE (MUSE) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004391 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000326 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded up 52.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0443 or 0.00000561 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded up 21.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000030 BTC.
Rise Coin Profile
Rise (RISE) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 24th, 2016. Rise’s total supply is 137,057,720 coins. Rise’s official Twitter account is @RiseVisionTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Rise is /r/RiseVision and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Rise is rise.vision. The official message board for Rise is medium.com/rise-vision.
According to CryptoCompare, ” “
Rise Coin Trading
Rise can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, RightBTC and OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rise directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rise should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Rise using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rise Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rise and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.