Rubies (CURRENCY:RBIES) traded down 2.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on May 16th. One Rubies coin can currently be bought for about $0.0209 or 0.00000261 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit and C-CEX. Rubies has a total market cap of $217,351.00 and approximately $192.00 worth of Rubies was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Rubies has traded up 27.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.49 or 0.00018597 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.23 or 0.00027859 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0856 or 0.00001071 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005196 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0430 or 0.00000538 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004066 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0966 or 0.00001208 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded 18.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000089 BTC.
RBIES uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 9th, 2016. Rubies’ total supply is 10,415,252 coins. Rubies’ official Twitter account is @Betterbets_io. The official website for Rubies is rbies.org.
Buying and Selling Rubies
Rubies can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and C-CEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rubies directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rubies should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Rubies using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rubies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rubies and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.