SF Capital (CURRENCY:SFCP) traded 9.4% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on May 16th. SF Capital has a market capitalization of $237,649.00 and $34,643.00 worth of SF Capital was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SF Capital token can now be bought for about $0.0222 or 0.00000281 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including SouthXchange and Trade Satoshi. Over the last week, SF Capital has traded up 46.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005268 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $25.99 or 0.00329195 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012670 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001767 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0289 or 0.00000366 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $65.23 or 0.00826141 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.10 or 0.00153289 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004783 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000100 BTC.
SF Capital Profile
SF Capital’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,698,968 tokens. SF Capital’s official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling SF Capital
SF Capital can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SF Capital directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SF Capital should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SF Capital using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SF Capital Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SF Capital and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.