Spectrum (CURRENCY:SPT) traded 5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on May 16th. During the last week, Spectrum has traded up 55.6% against the U.S. dollar. Spectrum has a total market cap of $129,717.00 and $396,780.00 worth of Spectrum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Spectrum token can now be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges including Hotbit and EtherFlyer.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $95.56 or 0.01216814 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001653 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0964 or 0.00001228 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0595 or 0.00000758 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00008120 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00007452 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.25 or 0.00079606 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001370 BTC.
Spectrum Token Profile
Spectrum (SPT) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 21st, 2013. Spectrum’s total supply is 1,300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,143,626,911 tokens. The official message board for Spectrum is medium.com/@spectrumspt. Spectrum’s official website is spectrum-token.com. The Reddit community for Spectrum is /r/spectrumSPT and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Spectrum’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Spectrum Token Trading
Spectrum can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherFlyer and Hotbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Spectrum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Spectrum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Spectrum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Spectrum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Spectrum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.