Storj (CURRENCY:STORJ) traded 0.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on May 16th. One Storj token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.27 or 0.00003391 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi, Radar Relay, Binance and IDAX. In the last seven days, Storj has traded 22.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. Storj has a market capitalization of $36.12 million and approximately $8.58 million worth of Storj was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00005285 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $25.76 or 0.00328247 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00012675 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001766 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0289 or 0.00000368 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $65.01 or 0.00828497 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.97 or 0.00152478 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004816 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000096 BTC.
Storj’s genesis date was July 19th, 2017. Storj’s total supply is 424,999,998 tokens and its circulating supply is 135,787,439 tokens. The Reddit community for Storj is /r/storj and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Storj is storj.io. Storj’s official Twitter account is @storjproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Storj is community.storj.io.
Storj Token Trading
Storj can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDAX, Bittrex, Ethfinex, Poloniex, Huobi, Binance, Liquid, Upbit, Tidex, IDEX, Radar Relay, CoinTiger, Livecoin, Liqui, Gate.io, OKEx and ABCC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Storj directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Storj should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Storj using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Storj Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Storj and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.