StrongHands (CURRENCY:SHND) traded 1.9% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on May 16th. StrongHands has a total market cap of $1.07 million and $3,090.00 worth of StrongHands was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One StrongHands coin can now be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Coindeal, Crex24 and CryptoBridge. Over the last week, StrongHands has traded 24.4% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded 41.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded down 19% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded 82.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC.
SHND is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 29th, 2015. StrongHands’ total supply is 16,046,952,002,798 coins and its circulating supply is 9,286,720,829,344 coins. The Reddit community for StrongHands is /r/stronghands and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. StrongHands’ official Twitter account is @SHNDcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for StrongHands is www.stronghands.info.
Buying and Selling StrongHands
StrongHands can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coindeal, CoinExchange, BiteBTC, Crex24, STEX, CryptoBridge, Graviex and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as StrongHands directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade StrongHands should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy StrongHands using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for StrongHands Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for StrongHands and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.