TENA (CURRENCY:TENA) traded up 4.5% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on May 16th. In the last seven days, TENA has traded down 4.2% against the US dollar. One TENA token can now be purchased for approximately $0.13 or 0.00001678 BTC on exchanges including LBank and CPDAX. TENA has a total market cap of $328,277.00 and approximately $13,654.00 worth of TENA was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00005285 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.76 or 0.00328247 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00012675 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001766 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0289 or 0.00000368 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $65.01 or 0.00828497 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.97 or 0.00152478 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004816 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000096 BTC.
TENA’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,492,353 tokens. TENA’s official Twitter account is @tenaprotocol. TENA’s official website is tenaprotocol.io. TENA’s official message board is medium.com/tenaprotocol.
TENA Token Trading
TENA can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank and CPDAX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TENA directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TENA should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TENA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TENA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TENA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.