Traceability Chain (CURRENCY:TAC) traded up 3.9% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on May 16th. One Traceability Chain token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0059 or 0.00000074 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including FCoin, LBank and BCEX. Traceability Chain has a market capitalization of $3.59 million and approximately $182,893.00 worth of Traceability Chain was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Traceability Chain has traded up 27.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded up 13% against the dollar and now trades at $43.95 or 0.00549633 BTC.
- Insight Chain (INB) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004232 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00029076 BTC.
- EvenCoin (EVN) traded 19.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00006218 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded down 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded 15.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0204 or 0.00000255 BTC.
- HYPNOXYS (HYPX) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- VegaWallet Token (VGW) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002430 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Eterbase (XBASE) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000061 BTC.
Traceability Chain Profile
TAC is a token. Traceability Chain’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 603,916,751 tokens. Traceability Chain’s official website is tacchain.cn. Traceability Chain’s official message board is blog.tacchain.cn. Traceability Chain’s official Twitter account is @TraceabilityCh1.
Buying and Selling Traceability Chain
Traceability Chain can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank, BCEX and FCoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Traceability Chain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Traceability Chain should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Traceability Chain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Traceability Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Traceability Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.