U.CASH (CURRENCY:UCASH) traded down 0.2% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on May 16th. One U.CASH token can now be bought for approximately $0.0028 or 0.00000043 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, BTC-Alpha, C2CX and Exrates. During the last week, U.CASH has traded up 5.4% against the US dollar. U.CASH has a market cap of $22.72 million and $21,935.00 worth of U.CASH was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005268 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $25.99 or 0.00329195 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012670 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001767 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0289 or 0.00000366 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $65.23 or 0.00826141 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.10 or 0.00153289 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004783 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000100 BTC.
U.CASH Token Profile
U.CASH was first traded on September 9th, 2017. U.CASH’s total supply is 21,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 8,160,479,603 tokens. U.CASH’s official Twitter account is @udotcash. The official website for U.CASH is u.cash. The Reddit community for U.CASH is /r/ucash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
U.CASH Token Trading
U.CASH can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, YoBit, C2CX and BTC-Alpha. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as U.CASH directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade U.CASH should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase U.CASH using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for U.CASH Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for U.CASH and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.