Vezt (CURRENCY:VZT) traded up 132.8% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on May 16th. Over the last seven days, Vezt has traded up 38.9% against the dollar. One Vezt token can currently be purchased for about $0.0546 or 0.00000696 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including COSS and Liquid. Vezt has a market capitalization of $4.69 million and approximately $263.00 worth of Vezt was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $664.95 or 0.08483706 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000276 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.61 or 0.00033245 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001424 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded down 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0536 or 0.00000683 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00011838 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
VZT is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the ETH Token hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 3rd, 2017. Vezt’s total supply is 125,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 85,923,168 tokens. Vezt’s official Twitter account is @veztinc and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Vezt is vezt.co. Vezt’s official message board is medium.com/@vezt.
Vezt Token Trading
Vezt can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid and COSS. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Vezt directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Vezt should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Vezt using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Vezt Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vezt and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.