VIBE (CURRENCY:VIBE) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on May 16th. VIBE has a market cap of $11.36 million and $2.10 million worth of VIBE was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One VIBE token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0437 or 0.00000557 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance and HitBTC. Over the last week, VIBE has traded 26.5% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00005285 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $25.76 or 0.00328247 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00012675 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001766 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0289 or 0.00000368 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $65.01 or 0.00828497 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.97 or 0.00152478 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004816 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000096 BTC.
VIBE Token Profile
VIBE’s genesis date was July 25th, 2017. VIBE’s total supply is 267,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 260,136,427 tokens. The Reddit community for VIBE is /r/VibeHub and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. VIBE’s official website is www.vibehub.io. VIBE’s official Twitter account is @VibeHubVR and its Facebook page is accessible here.
VIBE Token Trading
VIBE can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as VIBE directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VIBE should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy VIBE using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VIBE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VIBE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.