ZINC (CURRENCY:ZINC) traded down 12.2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on May 16th. ZINC has a market capitalization of $39,016.00 and $228.00 worth of ZINC was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, ZINC has traded 29.2% lower against the US dollar. One ZINC coin can currently be bought for about $0.0072 or 0.00000089 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including $18.94, $32.15, $13.77 and $10.39.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $723.11 or 0.09042305 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000266 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.69 or 0.00033650 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001467 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0549 or 0.00000686 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00011709 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
ZINC Coin Profile
ZINC is a coin. It launched on November 7th, 2017. ZINC’s total supply is 22,879,999 coins and its circulating supply is 5,455,578 coins. ZINC’s official Twitter account is @zinc_work. The official website for ZINC is zinc.work.
Buying and Selling ZINC
ZINC can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $24.43, $18.94, $10.39, $5.60, $24.68, $51.55, $33.94, $20.33, $13.77, $7.50, $50.98 and $32.15. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZINC directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZINC should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ZINC using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZINC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZINC and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.