0xcert (CURRENCY:ZXC) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on May 17th. During the last week, 0xcert has traded down 7.7% against the dollar. One 0xcert token can currently be bought for about $0.0020 or 0.00000027 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bilaxy, IDEX, Hotbit and BitForex. 0xcert has a market cap of $661,895.00 and $114,240.00 worth of 0xcert was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $631.36 or 0.08630373 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000301 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00035169 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001608 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0503 or 0.00000687 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00012004 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
0xcert Token Profile
0xcert is a token. It launched on July 9th, 2018. 0xcert’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 331,501,325 tokens. 0xcert’s official Twitter account is @0xcert and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for 0xcert is medium.com/0xcert. The official website for 0xcert is 0xcert.org. The Reddit community for 0xcert is /r/0xcert and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling 0xcert
0xcert can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy, Hotbit, IDEX and BitForex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as 0xcert directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade 0xcert should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy 0xcert using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for 0xcert Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 0xcert and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.