ALIS (CURRENCY:ALIS) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on May 17th. One ALIS token can now be bought for approximately $0.0499 or 0.00000684 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, YoBit, Cryptopia and IDEX. ALIS has a total market capitalization of $1.95 million and $678.00 worth of ALIS was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, ALIS has traded 0.1% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005249 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $25.60 or 0.00350819 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013713 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001801 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0271 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $59.99 or 0.00822223 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.22 or 0.00153797 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005022 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000104 BTC.
ALIS Token Profile
ALIS’s genesis date was August 19th, 2017. ALIS’s total supply is 75,200,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 39,126,863 tokens. ALIS’s official Twitter account is @ALIS_media and its Facebook page is accessible here. ALIS’s official website is alismedia.jp. The Reddit community for ALIS is /r/alis and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
ALIS Token Trading
ALIS can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, YoBit, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ALIS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ALIS should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ALIS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ALIS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ALIS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.