ATBCoin (CURRENCY:ATB) traded 4.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on May 17th. In the last seven days, ATBCoin has traded 3.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. ATBCoin has a market cap of $544,752.00 and approximately $4.76 million worth of ATBCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ATBCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0130 or 0.00000178 BTC on exchanges including TOPBTC, Exrates, HitBTC and BTC-Alpha.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7,306.40 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $364.85 or 0.05000677 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004845 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $145.91 or 0.01999670 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005098 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001714 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 42.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00009919 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0348 or 0.00000479 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- Zetacoin (ZET) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000034 BTC.
ATBCoin Coin Profile
ATBCoin (CRYPTO:ATB) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 12th, 2017. ATBCoin’s total supply is 54,015,027 coins and its circulating supply is 42,038,227 coins. ATBCoin’s official Twitter account is @atbcoincom and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for ATBCoin is atbcoin.com.
ATBCoin Coin Trading
ATBCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TOPBTC, Exrates, HitBTC, YoBit and BTC-Alpha. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ATBCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ATBCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ATBCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ATBCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ATBCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.