Banyan Network (CURRENCY:BBN) traded down 25% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on May 17th. One Banyan Network token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Ethfinex, Bibox, IDEX and CoinEx. During the last seven days, Banyan Network has traded up 75% against the U.S. dollar. Banyan Network has a total market capitalization of $281,716.00 and approximately $583.00 worth of Banyan Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- MOAC (MOAC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00010782 BTC.
- Grin (GRIN) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00027808 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0297 or 0.00000407 BTC.
- APIS (APIS) traded up 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00005760 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0266 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- MIB Coin (MIB) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000166 BTC.
Banyan Network Profile
BBN uses the hashing algorithm. Banyan Network’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 610,736,186 tokens. Banyan Network’s official website is www.banyanbbt.org. Banyan Network’s official Twitter account is @banyan_network. The Reddit community for Banyan Network is /r/BanyanNetwork.
Banyan Network Token Trading
Banyan Network can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, CoinEx, Bibox and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Banyan Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Banyan Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Banyan Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Banyan Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Banyan Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.