BLUE (CURRENCY:BLUE) traded 4.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on May 17th. One BLUE token can currently be purchased for $0.18 or 0.00001932 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), CoinExchange and IDEX. Over the last seven days, BLUE has traded 26.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. BLUE has a total market cap of $6.60 million and $6,690.00 worth of BLUE was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005249 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $25.60 or 0.00350819 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013713 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001801 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0271 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $59.99 or 0.00822223 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.22 or 0.00153797 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005022 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000104 BTC.
BLUE launched on October 17th, 2017. BLUE’s total supply is 42,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 36,645,278 tokens. BLUE’s official website is www.blueprotocol.com. BLUE’s official Twitter account is @EthereumBlue. The official message board for BLUE is t.co/RoxhCbc3ku. The Reddit community for BLUE is /r/BlueCrypto and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling BLUE
BLUE can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, CoinExchange, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BLUE directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BLUE should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BLUE using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BLUE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BLUE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.