Bottos (CURRENCY:BTO) traded 1.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on May 17th. One Bottos token can currently be bought for about $0.0096 or 0.00000131 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Bibox, OTCBTC and BigONE. Bottos has a total market cap of $5.23 million and approximately $473,378.00 worth of Bottos was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Bottos has traded up 16.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $627.12 or 0.08595319 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000312 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00035278 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 13% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001605 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0500 or 0.00000686 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00011998 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Bottos is a token. It was first traded on November 7th, 2017. Bottos’ total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 545,990,153 tokens. The official website for Bottos is www.bottos.org. The official message board for Bottos is medium.com/bottos. Bottos’ official Twitter account is @bottos_ai and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Bottos Token Trading
Bottos can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, LBank, Gate.io, IDEX, BigONE, CoinEgg, Bit-Z and OTCBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bottos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bottos should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bottos using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bottos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bottos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.