Carboncoin (CURRENCY:CARBON) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on May 17th. Carboncoin has a total market capitalization of $1.12 million and $3.00 worth of Carboncoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Carboncoin has traded up 191.9% against the dollar. One Carboncoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $88.41 or 0.01206711 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001635 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0914 or 0.00001252 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 22.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0689 or 0.00000944 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 12.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00009368 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00008066 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.30 or 0.00086266 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
Carboncoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 11th, 2014. Carboncoin’s total supply is 15,392,022,532 coins. Carboncoin’s official website is carboncoin.cc. Carboncoin’s official Twitter account is @TrueCarbonCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Carboncoin
Carboncoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Carboncoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Carboncoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Carboncoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Carboncoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Carboncoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.