Ccore (CURRENCY:CCO) traded 32.1% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on May 17th. One Ccore token can currently be purchased for about $0.0233 or 0.00000320 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and Mercatox. Ccore has a market capitalization of $39,666.00 and $10.00 worth of Ccore was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Ccore has traded 15.6% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005217 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.44 or 0.00349028 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013673 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001772 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000369 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $59.83 or 0.00820716 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $11.09 or 0.00152099 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005015 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000102 BTC.
Ccore’s launch date was November 28th, 2017. Ccore’s total supply is 10,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,699,999 tokens. Ccore’s official Twitter account is @ccore_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. Ccore’s official website is ccore.io.
Ccore Token Trading
Ccore can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ccore directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ccore should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ccore using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ccore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ccore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.