Coinonat (CURRENCY:CXT) traded down 35% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on May 17th. One Coinonat coin can currently be purchased for $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange and YoBit. Over the last week, Coinonat has traded 155.5% higher against the dollar. Coinonat has a market capitalization of $2,519.00 and approximately $13.00 worth of Coinonat was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Electra (ECA) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- SpaceChain (SPC) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- Bulwark (BWK) traded up 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0488 or 0.00000666 BTC.
- VULCANO (VULC) traded up 24.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Denarius (D) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0813 or 0.00001109 BTC.
- VIP Tokens (VIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Virta Unique Coin (VUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Powercoin (PWR) traded down 22.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- NamoCoin (NAMO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Coinonat (CXT) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the NIST5 hashing algorithm. It launched on March 20th, 2017. Coinonat’s total supply is 10,123,200 coins and its circulating supply is 8,623,200 coins. The official website for Coinonat is www.coinonat.org. Coinonat’s official Twitter account is @coinonat.
Coinonat Coin Trading
Coinonat can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Coinonat directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Coinonat should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Coinonat using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Coinonat Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Coinonat and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.