Comet (CURRENCY:CMT) traded 286.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on May 17th. In the last seven days, Comet has traded down 26.8% against the U.S. dollar. One Comet coin can currently be purchased for $0.0078 or 0.00000106 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. Comet has a total market cap of $6,777.00 and approximately $18.00 worth of Comet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 24.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded up 29.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0287 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002300 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- AdCoin (ACC) traded 32.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0191 or 0.00000262 BTC.
Comet Coin Profile
CMT is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 6th, 2016. Comet’s total supply is 872,830 coins. Comet’s official Twitter account is @cometcoin. Comet’s official website is cometcoin.com.
Buying and Selling Comet
Comet can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Comet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Comet should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Comet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Comet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Comet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.